Are you a fan of Death Stranding, the popular video game released in 2019? Do you want to show your love for the game by customizing your iPhone X wallpaper with some Death Stranding-themed images? Look no further, as we have a guide for you to do just that! In this article, we will provide you with some Death Stranding iPhone X wallpaper options, as well as instructions on how to download and set them as your wallpaper.
Table of Contents
Death Stranding Wallpaper Options
There are many Death Stranding-themed wallpaper options available for your iPhone X. Here are some of our top picks:
1. Sam Porter Bridges
Sam Porter Bridges, the main protagonist of Death Stranding, is a popular choice for wallpaper. There are many different images of Sam available, including ones with his iconic backpack and BB, his little helper.
2. Death Stranding Logo
Another popular option is the Death Stranding logo. This simple yet striking image features a black handprint on a white background, with the title of the game in bold letters.
BTs, or Beached Things, are the supernatural enemies in Death Stranding. These otherworldly creatures make for a creepy yet fascinating wallpaper option.
Finally, Death Stranding features some stunning landscapes that would make for beautiful wallpapers. From the rocky terrain of the mountains to the eerie beauty of the beaches, there are many options to choose from.
How to Download
Once you have chosen your Death Stranding wallpaper, it’s time to download it. Here’s how:
- Scroll down to the bottom of this article, where you will find a selection of Death Stranding iPhone X wallpapers.
- Click on the image you want to download.
- Once the image opens, click on the download button (usually an arrow pointing downwards).
- Wait for the image to download to your phone.
How to Set as Wallpaper
Now that you have downloaded your Death Stranding wallpaper, it’s time to set it as your iPhone X wallpaper. Here’s how:
- Go to your iPhone’s Settings app.
- Tap on Wallpaper.
- Tap on Choose a New Wallpaper.
- Choose the image you just downloaded from your camera roll.
- Move and scale the image as desired.
- Tap Set.
- Choose whether you want to set the image as your lock screen, home screen, or both.
Customizing your iPhone X wallpaper with some Death Stranding-themed images is a great way to show your love for the game. We hope this guide has been helpful in providing you with some Death Stranding wallpaper options, as well as instructions on how to download and set them as your wallpaper. Remember, the images are located at the bottom of this article and can be downloaded by clicking on each image and then clicking the download button. Happy customizing!